Assistant grant scheme for destitute women after husband’s death
Date : 06/12/2018 - | Sector: Government
Rs. 500/month is directly transferred to destitute women under this scheme.
- Age of destitute widow should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicant is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicatnt’s husband is dead.
- The annual income of the applicant and his family should not exceed Rs 200000 from all sources.
- Applicant should not be getting any other pension from State or Central Government.
Application is applied online for which the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number, beneficiary a/c details in nationalized bank, death certificate of husband, age certificate of beneficiary, income certificate, mobile number and photo of passport size will be required.
for more details visit Child and Women welfare
All Citizens of UP
How To Apply
Visit the Child and Women welfare websites for the procedure to fill form online. One can also visit the Block Development Office or District Probation Officer, Vikas Bhawan for applying.